Booking Your Flight
Royal Caribbean has an Air2Sea program that offers discounted rates to cruising passengers. You can enter your reservation number, cruise info, and airport to as flight times become published to see if there are any deals here. (Want help? Shoot Sarah a text and she can reserve the flights for you).
Why book this way?
- Airfare rates are often better than booking direct through the airline website
- Booking a flight through Air2Sea guarantees the ship won’t leave without you if flights are delayed
- You have until 90 days before sailing to pay for your flight; reserve your flights and preferred seats as soon as you know you’re sailing with us, but pay nothing until early November
Our Flight Suggestions
We recommend you book your flights whenever you find a deal you’re comfortable with. Look for a flight that arrives in the afternoon on February 9, 2024.
- Fly into the Houston airport (IAH or HOU).
- Make your way to your hotel in Galveston. Galveston is about 40 minutes away from the Houston airport. You can arrange a Lyft, Uber, or Taxi, or we can help you arrange a transfer. You can stay wherever you’d like, but we have a few hotel blocks with discounted group rates available. Find more info about hotel blocks here.
- On February 10th, you will check out of your hotel, make your way to the Cruise Port, and embark!
We return to port at 7am on February 15th. You can arrange a transfer back to Houston and catch a flight home. We’d recommend booking a 12pm or later flight just to be safe or extending your travels through Galveston! There’s a lot to do on Galveston Island.